NWR Spc Alex Jimenez

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 25

pepsichick83 Posts : 26 Registered: 6/6/07
Re: NWR Spc Alex Jimenez
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 1:03 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My fiance is in Iraq right now.  My worst fear ever is him not coming back alive and well.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  Even though we've never met the Army and the military as a whole is one big family.  We're there to lean on each other to get through each day.  **hugs**

Knoxvegas Posts : 951 Registered: 9/12/07
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

I am so sorry for you loss. I will keep you in my thoughts.

"Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count."

-Wolfman Jack Smith

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 11:17 PM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

BrideChica, I express my deepest sympathy for you and your family. I am so thankful and proud of the brave souls who stand up and fight for our country. The youtube tribute was beautiful and very moving. Please keep us updated.

This senseless war has GOT to end...

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 1:22 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

I am so sorry Marisol! Its always heartbreaking to me to hear that someone has loss a family member in the war. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 9:42 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I am so sorry for your loss!!!  Like the others, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

MrsMcCain Posts : 580 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 9:56 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

I am so sorry for all of your recent losses. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 1:06 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMcCain

Thanks for your condolences!  We still haven't received his remains and we still don't know the cause of death or anything, so I'll keep you updated.

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 1:33 PM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

BrideChica, I am so sorry to hear this news.  I will keep your family in my prayers.

KPM Posts : 577 Registered: 1/20/08
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 3:34 AM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

BrideChica - You cousin is a HERO.  He gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country and for freedom.  I wish I could be there to honor him! 

If his family has Patriot Guard Riders present, I will be there in the wind in spirit with my brothers and sisters honoring one of our Nations HERO's!

KPM

"Puddles"

SE Texas Patriot Guard Riders - Sr Ride Captain

Blue Star Mom

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cheesecake in one hand, rum in the other, body totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 11:34 PM Go to message in response to: KPM

Results of the autopsy didn't come back yet, but his funeral will take place next weekend in Queens.  Today was the wake in Lawrence, MA (where his father lives) and tomorrow there will be a mass.

LochNessie Posts : 1,631 Registered: 4/2/07
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 11:39 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

Oh Marisol, I am so, so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. 

-Ness

Check out my work bridal blog: http://vclarke.encblogs.com.  I also need to come up with a name for it!  Who wants to help? 

Take a look at what I've got. I can't promise you a lot, but you and me and the road ahead. - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine