Sex Q

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 14

DutchBride Posts : 118 Registered: 3/11/08
Sex Q
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 9:04 PM

My fiance and I recently lost our Vcards to each other.  It was pretty painful for me, but my question is...is it better to do it again right away or should I wait for my soreness to ease?

* Marijke *

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & that the Eskimos has a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me when you sleep & there are no words for that -Brian Andreas

Sollie Posts : 24 Registered: 4/4/08
Re: Sex Q
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 9:30 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

Well, if you wait too long, the hymen (the reason it's so painful) will start to grow back and then if you have sex again, it's going to be painful again. I would say wait a week (less if you take hot baths) and then try again. If I remember correctly, it was about a week to a week and a half from my first to second time. But it differs between people. Sometimes the act of sex helps ease the soreness. -shrug- Hope I helped.

"The sun warms everything, even while I am far away. Love me faithfully, and know that I am faithful."------Z. Randall Stroope

"You and I collide." ------Howie Day "Collide"

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: Sollie

You did help.  Thank you!  I'll be taking baths :)

* Marijke *

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & that the Eskimos has a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me when you sleep & there are no words for that -Brian Andreas

Sollie Posts : 24 Registered: 4/4/08
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

lol, good. I miss baths...my bathtub pipes are messed up and if I try to take a bath then it leaks all over immediately.

"The sun warms everything, even while I am far away. Love me faithfully, and know that I am faithful."------Z. Randall Stroope

"You and I collide." ------Howie Day "Collide"

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 10:40 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

umm... well i would not wait to long more then 2 weeks to do ti again, you will start to tighten back up again and it maybe painful again. i would look into SILICONE lube to help you it should ease some of the tension and make it an easer umm glide????? can i say that? also have Fh give you a nice massage before just to loosen your body up, if your body is tense then you will be as well 

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 10:46 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

I say get some lube and do it again. The pain will go away and it will start to feel better, but like a PP said if you wait too long it will hurt all over again. When I first did it, it hurt, but I was so excited that I didnt let it stop me. I say take some pain meds and keep doing it!

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

Thanks ladies.  Cool  Guess that means I need a bottle of Tylenol, lube, and I can get the party started.  Ha!

* Marijke *

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

Maybve throw in a bottle of wine for some added spice!!! =)

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 9:28 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

I like wine.  ;)  This is a little personal, but I know some positions are more comfortable for newbies than others.  Any suggestions?

* Marijke *

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 9:52 AM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

You can try being on top, or from behind or any variation where you have a little more control. Missionary style with man on top is the traditional first position most people try but unfortunately it gives the woman the least amount of control. If you have more control then you can slow things down if they are painful. I would also recommend getting a sex book such as "Good Vibrations" so that you and your husband can have an open discussion. Sometimes its easier to point to something than to say it out loud. This could also allow you and your fiance to go exploring :) Plus just reading the book can be exciting, which should lead to less painful sex. Hope this helps.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

I might wait a little but for me personally I just kept doing it and it just kept getting better. Also, try having him use his fingers or a toy to "loosen" you up a little so you can get used to something moving inside you then when you're good and ready then try having sex. Should be less painful.

As far as positions it just really varies by the person. You will comfortable in a different position than I will or the next girl. Just try different things.

Have fun!!!

Mrs. Pinky

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 6:58 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

each position will be diffrent for you and your partner, then it would be for me and my FH. I would go out and guy a karma sutra book and start exploring your options it can be rather fun for you and FH to flip threw it together and start exploring

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 1:32 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Thanks yall :)

* Marijke *

Tee0324 Posts : 41 Registered: 6/7/07
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

I have to laugh at the idea that your hymen will grow back if you wait a week or two.  You hymn will NEVER grow back!!!  And that is probably not the reason you are sore, in the first place.  Most girls' hymens are not fully intact by the time that they lose their virginity--it has ruptured from tampon use, sports, etc.  You are probably sore from the friction and streatching.  You will probably be sore the first few times--today or next week. 

Rose217 Posts : 474 Registered: 8/9/08
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

First of all, congratulations!!!!  Sex is a lot of fun and it's pretty special that you and your FH were able to lose your virginities to each other.   

Two tips to improve sex that seem obvious but far too many women forget:

1. Practice!  Sex is like any other activity, it requires practice to really get good at it and figure out what you and your man prefer and how to move together.  There's no right or wrong way, you've just got to figure out what works for both of you.  

2. COMMUNICATE!  This goes along with number one, sex will get better if you can trust each other in the bedroom and be open about what you'd like to try and how it's going-- yes, in the moment, it might be a bit awkward at first but if you can tell him you're beginning to get sore next time as soon as it starts to hurt, you might be able to remedy it.

I agree with the other women, with more practice your body will gradually get used to/ adjust to accomodate him, but lube is also great, and being relaxed makes a big difference too.   Have fun, girl!!!  And check out the sex thread in the "planning->guests etc." forum for more sex talk...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine