waxing PLEASE HELP!

Online Users: 1,290 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

AshandAaron08 Posts : 6 Registered: 4/29/08
waxing PLEASE HELP!
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 10:05 AM

I've never had anything waxed before and am very interested in getting a brazilian before the wedding.  But problem is I'm getting married July 19th, 08 so I don't have time to do a trial run before.  I'm sure I can handle the pain; I have a high tolerance.  But how soon before the wedding should I get one and is there a reason I really shouldn't get one since I haven't tried it before?  Please help!  Thanks!

MrsMaryAnn Posts : 12 Registered: 12/15/07
Re: waxing PLEASE HELP!
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 10:23 AM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

I think you should be fine. There has to be a first time for everything. Your only problem is that sometimes after a brazilian wax the area can get irritated and break out with ingrown hairs. Just make sure you get in done by a professional and ask about follow up care. Ibuprofen helps with the pain.  
"All you need is Love"

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 10:25 AM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

Oy! If you have never had any waxing I would not try this for the wedding. Even if you think you can handle the pain you don't know how your skin will react. ie I have had regular bikini wax and was fine, but when I waxed my eyebrows I ended up with lots of red bumps and irritation. It did not look pretty. If you decide to go through with it I would do it the week before in case you do have a reaction. I would suggest going with a regular rather than a brazilian. Do you really want irritation, down there, before your wedding night?

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine