bOardwalk theme ideas!

Online Users: 1,339 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 16

mrsJLA Posts : 445 Registered: 5/25/08
Re: bOardwalk theme ideas!
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 9:01 PM Go to message in response to: darnellsgirl

Ahhh! So cool!.... Well, we are going to keep the main room closed until we start the reception and then open everything all at once to wow people with the shark tanks! We are going to do some "underwater" themed ideas - like my cake is all white with white shells made of sugar on them, and my bridesmaids look sorta like mermaids (although not originally intended that way lol).... We are going for our tasting on Tuesday and then meeting the florist... We are all about the food and drinks (FH and his fam are set on a martini ice luge lol) ....we think we are going to do sunken orchids maybe... I have no idea what to expect for the mock up - we gave him our ideas and let him run with them! The room is so beautiful that we don't want to over do it! I also found some menu cards where the paper on the back resembles fish scales.... Sorry I am rambling! I have so much in mind!

JLS & MEA Cool 10/18/2008

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Re: bOardwalk theme ideas!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 10:41 AM Go to message in response to: mrsJLA

Ladies, I attended a wedding this weekend that had a beachy theme...email me at meaganpw98@yahoo.com and I'll send you the pictures.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine