Where do I get Programs printed up at?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Where do I get Programs printed up at?
Posted: May 25, 2008 11:20 AM

I'm not terribly computer savy so I would rather just order my programs and pay the extra for the convienence of not having to do it myself.  I'm having a hard time finding whom to order them through though, any suggestions??

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: Where do I get Programs printed up at?
Posted: May 25, 2008 11:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

mscindy813 Posts : 102 Registered: 9/3/07
Posted: May 26, 2008 6:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

If you're having your wedding ceremony in a church, you can inquire about wedding "bulletins."  They're basically programs, but done through the church.  We ordered wedding bulletins from the church we're getting married in, and once all of the significant information such as readings and music are selected, the secretary just inputs the information and VOILA, we have our programs/bulletins.  Hope this helps!  BTW:  100 programs are costing us $8.99, which includes the secretary printing them out.

July4thBride Posts : 381 Registered: 9/24/07
Posted: May 27, 2008 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: mscindy813

I second the wedding bulletin idea.  That was the suggestion of the music director at FH's parish when we met with her to go over the ceremony music.  There's a Catholic shop nearby, where we purchased 200 beautiful bulletins for $30.  Once the programs are set, I'll have them printed out at Staples. It's great not to have to worry about coming up with graphics and whatnot now that we have the gorgeous program covers!

When is my wedding 

Posted: May 27, 2008 8:32 PM Go to message in response to: July4thBride

I neer would have thought of that, Thanks!

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: May 27, 2008 8:47 PM Go to message in response to: mscindy813

My church is also providing the programs for us, included as part of the wedding fees. 
Love2uKiss

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine