registry fillers

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

krista210 Posts : 450 Registered: 7/14/07
registry fillers
Posted: May 21, 2008 2:29 PM

I need to think of some low cost items (appropriate for shower gifts etc...) to put on the registry but we already have everything on there that we need. I am going to add things like picture frames and maybe some decorative pieces.

What are some random things that you ladies recieved as gifts or have on your registry that I just havent thought of yet??!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

scatterjoy Posts : 117 Registered: 9/27/06
Re: registry fillers
Posted: May 21, 2008 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

If you or FH enjoy cooking you could put muffin tins, cookie sheets, mixing bowls, cutting boards or some fun, yet simple cooking tools such as avocado peeler, spice grinder...

If not, how about board games or outdoor games like disc golf, bocce ball, etc...

Posted: May 21, 2008 3:08 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

We registered for all kinds of small stuff - pot holders, coffee cups, kitchen gadgets, etc.  We also registered for fun stuff - for example, my FH is a big soccer fan, so we've registered for a soccer ball.  We're also registered for board games, etc.  Just have fun with it.  Good luck!

Valerie

Wedding Date:  September 27, 2008

EveT2007 Posts : 1,949 Registered: 8/31/06
Posted: May 21, 2008 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Also keep in mind that kitchen and bed linens wear out and are fairly easy to store, so you can never really have too many sheets & pillowcases and kitchen washcloths & tea towels.

"When Women Vote, We All Win!"

EveT

2BBauer Posts : 478 Registered: 12/15/07
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 11:55 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

Think about the practical stuff too-carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers, and fire/water proof safe.

The first day of my happily ever after is 9-13-2008!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine