Stores that do free makeup

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

AshandAaron08 Posts : 6 Registered: 4/29/08
Stores that do free makeup
Posted: May 14, 2008 9:05 PM

Kohl's will do free consultations for wedding makeup(or for that matter any kind of makeup).  After you decide how you like it, you make any appointment with them and you can come in and have them do your makeup for the wedding day also.  Dillard's also offers this, except you must buy 2 products.  I know Peeble's offers this also.  Any Clinique makeup counter will do the same as Kohl's and they are a trusted brand.  Beware of the Clinique "Gift" time though.  They have a 2 week thing where they do NO consultations during the middle of July.  I was going to get mine done for my July 19th wedding but now I am going to either Dillard's or Kohl's. Hope this is helpful.  The thought of doing my own wedding day makeup scares me too much.  I'd rather have someone who does makeup for a living.  Less to worry about which is always great!!

sk127 Posts : 325 Registered: 5/13/08
Re: Stores that do free makeup
Posted: May 17, 2008 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

ty ty ty..i can vouche for clinique that there makeup is good..or atleast when i used to work for Filenes i got to have my makeup done for a work event.

i am anti makeup..i dont own any! so going to someone is a must. .

i had no clue kohls did the makeup for you..that would seem likean easier place to go since its not inside a mall! hope it turns out good..i make just have to go check them out.

live life to the fullest for the future is scarse

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: May 17, 2008 5:15 PM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

Its not that dillards charges you its that Channel or Mac charges you, 75$ worth of products to do your make up. But you can get your make up done for free at ANY Clinique Este Laurder, Lancome, Origins, Perscriptives. This is also good at Macys as well

You might also want to look into Sephora 

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

Message was edited by: coastiebride

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: May 25, 2008 10:22 AM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Isn't it considered proper etiquette that you should buy at least a couple things from the person doing your make up though, even if it isn't technically required?  I think if you're going to use the products again or if there's something you would buy anyway, then it's worth it.  You could always buy whatever lipstick they use, since you'll definitely need to touch that up throughout the day.

July4thBride Posts : 381 Registered: 9/24/07
Posted: Jun 7, 2008 12:20 PM Go to message in response to: HLYflute

Origins is another great place.  They do free makeup trials/consultations, and their products are natural.  That's where I'm getting my wedding day makeup done. 

When is my wedding 

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: AshandAaron08

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine