What color shoes?

Online Users: 1,256 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

lil1one Posts : 312 Registered: 2/13/08
What color shoes?
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 5:45 PM

My bridesmaids will be wearing wine color dresses, what color shoes will go with the dresses? My wedding colors are ivory, champagne and wine.

Soon to be Mrs. Hatcher

DustinNBecky Posts : 5 Registered: 11/20/07
Re: What color shoes?
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 8:40 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

I say ivory! I am having the same problem trying to find shoes to go with coral dresses and think the silver makes the dress look cheap. You can always go with a dyeable shoe you like and see what colors they recommend at the bridal shop to dye it in!

Samala Posts : 561 Registered: 12/19/06
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 8:51 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Have you thought about an antique gold? Not a bright gold. A softer deeper tone. It would be in the same family as the champaign and would look nice with the wine.

You also go just go with the champaign.

Incidentally if you have floor length dresses you might want to consider just letting them wear whatever. No one will see their shoes anyways, I did this for my bridesmaids. Honestly no one could even see their shoes till the dancing started. And by then who cares what color the shoes are.

Not that there is something wrong with picking a color. Just giving an extra option.

.:Samala:.

Can't wait till September 15, 2007!

luvmygemini Posts : 737 Registered: 7/16/07
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 11:05 AM Go to message in response to: Samala

I would go with a dyeable and have the same color as the dresses,you can also go with champagne same color as MOH dress or as PP said a gold

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine