Wanted Flower Girl Dress

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 10
Wanted Flower Girl Dress
Posted: Aug 9, 2007 12:58 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is selling flower girl dresses or does anyone know where I can get them, not to sound cheap but we are on a tight budget. Cost is an issue.

I am looking for a sage dress size 5/6 and a white dress size 2/3

I live in Canada and would appreciate any info 

Thanks  

On November 3 2007 All My Hopes And Dreams Come True

Re: Wanted Flower Girl Dress
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 3:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

try ebay they have a lot of cute flowergirl dresses up lately.... or try www.pinkprincess.com they have a lot of really great stuff @ wonderfull prices! almost everything is under $150 & if i remember right the one i was looking @ was only $40

Lizzie

BensBride Posts : 2 Registered: 1/12/07
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Try Talbot's for Children. They have children's dresses. I got my flower girl dress (size 4) and only paid $65 USD. I didn't want to spend a fortune and it's a beautiful dress (I believe it was originally $135) If it doesn't fit, they have an excellet return policy.

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Aug 11, 2007 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have to agree with the previous post about ebay.  They have a variety of dresses at great prices.  I looked into it myself, since I think its ridiculous to spend $100 on a dress that's going to be worn once and no doubt slept upon within three hours!!  LOL

Soon2BTaylor Posts : 258 Registered: 6/1/06
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 12:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi Bree, I just saw your post, so sorry for the delay.  I have to check with my flowergirls mom to see if she would prefer to keep it, or if she will be leaving it with me after the wedding.  We are getting married in 12 days, so we would have plenty of time to get it to you.  I bought the dress, so if mom is ok with it, I don't have a problem selling it.  Here is the link to a picture...let me know if you are interested.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k149/JLP19/Sydney1.jpg

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 11:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I bought both of my FG dresses on ebay one from adorable kids fashion for $31 total (that includes shipping) and one from flower girls unlimited for $45 total (including shipping). There are a lot of stores on ebay that you can buy really nice dresses for under $30!!! Good Luck!

Nema Posts : 40 Registered: 8/22/07
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 3:53 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am outfitting my four children for around $100 by renting from www.gagas.com. It may sound weird, but we rent the tux so why not the others stuff (except mydress, of course!!)  Smile

Nema

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 9:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We just won a bid on a new flower dress in ivory for $19.95 on ebay from angelickids.  We will be taking off the bow from the front of the dress.  This is the dress below.

I also some saw sage colored dresses from the same vendor. 

Jaym Posts : 26 Registered: 1/23/08
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 12:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hey! are you still looking for flower girl dresses?? we have a brand new flower girl dress white size 6 it still has the tags on it and we paid almost $200 for it its very very cute/pretty we have 2 flower girls and ended up finding 2 matching dresses that match the bridemaids dresses so we are going to go with those instead but have this extra dress now so if you are interested in it I can send you pictures of it and so on just send me an email jamee200416@hotmail.com ! thanks!

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Do you have a Burlington Coat Factory store in Canada?  I just got my neice's dress there for $30.  It's an "easter" or "communion" dress....  and why on earth did this pop up as "recent" on Feb. 21, 2008!?!?

http://www.mywedding.com/caryandmike/

Wenluine Posts : 3 Registered: 1/22/08
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 12:45 PM Go to message in response to: carebearny1999

Girls' Perfectly Dressed® Tulle Dress - Soft PinkHave you tried Target? I thought this one was really cute and its less than $25 document.getElementById("jsebddb1").value = "1";

View larger image in new window

Message was edited by: Wenluine

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine