DREAM NEW YEARS EVE PROPOSAL IN NYC!!!

Online Users: 1,282 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 2
DREAM NEW YEARS EVE PROPOSAL IN NYC!!!
Posted: Apr 23, 2007 8:19 AM

Ok Ladies i need some serious advice for a woman who deserves the best ever engagement and one she can tell the kids and the grandkids about.Firstly let me explain the reasons for planning so far in advance.We are dating nearly 4 years and have a one year old son and another one due in August.Just to add a little bit more to the mix we are also looking to move in to a bigger house to accomadate our new family!!!Now we are both huge lovers of all things New York!!!!We have regularily been there over the years but never together,hence this has got to be something extra special.There is only one slight problem that she has been there romantically before with an ex and they did the helicopter trip and they also did "top of the rock".Now i need some real new york ideas that are  special!! The idea is to fly from ireland on the saturday before new years and stay untill the day after new year and fly back so we dont miss our angels too much!!!I am open to all ideas,fantasies,dreams as this has got to make her feel the most special person in the world at that moment because that is the way i feel about her all the time!!Best of luck to all of you georgeous brides planning the bag day and hopfully we will be back for more ideas after we get the big engagement out of the way!!!Dont forget all fantasies and dreams welcomed!!!!!

NightfallenRain Posts : 120 Registered: 7/23/07
Re: DREAM NEW YEARS EVE PROPOSAL IN NYC!!!
Posted: Aug 5, 2007 5:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

ooh!  congratulations!  you should have them put something like "will you marry me?" up on the big screen in times square when the ball drops for the new year.  or you could take her to rockerfeller center where that humongous christmas tree is and do something special.

good luck! 

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Re: DREAM NEW YEARS EVE PROPOSAL IN NYC!!!
Posted: Aug 6, 2007 2:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You can take her in a carriage ride thru Central Park.  Then there's always the top of the Empire State Building.  Oh, she is one lucky gal. 

Please keep us updated with your plans.

Good luck, happy planning & happy wedding day

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine