Been asked bunches, but would like more recent answers

Online Users: 1,330 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

SoonToBeAnother... Posts : 24 Registered: 3/21/07
Been asked bunches, but would like more recent answers
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 5:55 PM

Who bought their wedding dresses/bridesmaid dressed online - and where did you buy them from?  I'm doing research to see with places I can trust. :-)

Ken & Nola

Re: Been asked bunches, but would like more recent answers
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 11:49 AM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeAnother...

Hi,

I bought mine online at "House of Brides"

http://houseofbrides.com/home.php

Their prices are better than the salons, I think their styles might be older, but unless your guests really stay on top of bridal fashion I don't think anyone will care or even notice.

I was able to find a salon that carried the dress I wanted, so I tried it on first.

The only tricky part was deciding which size to order. I played it a little safe and got a 6, but a 4 might have been better. In any case, it was altered and fit perfectly.

Hope this helps.

P.S. check out their coupons too, I tried to use one when ordering, but it didn't work. I contacted them and told them, but they never fixed it. It was a coupon for $50 off the dress.

Saabgirl88Wink

Re: Been asked bunches, but would like more recent answers
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 12:05 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeAnother...

I bought my dress from www.johnsbridal.com and they are great. They can order a specific dress for you from hundreds of designers, or if you find a great dress that is in stock you will get an awesome deal. All new and clean before they ship them. I would definately recommend them to everyone! Good Luck!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine