Swan Decorations

Online Users: 1,282 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

ddboo Posts : 137 Registered: 1/21/07
Swan Decorations
Posted: Jul 1, 2007 2:49 AM

Am  planning on having a swan theme wedding.  I would like to find some swan flower pots so i can fill them with roses as my centerpieces. any ideas where i can find swan flower pots? and does any one have any pics of a swan theme wedding? i need decorating ideas.  If you can help me please email me direct at ddboo1981@hotmail.com thank you.

Re: Swan Decorations
Posted: Jul 2, 2007 11:12 PM Go to message in response to: ddboo

I found quite a few of the swan flower pots on ebay... some of them were pretty inexpensive too, so you could probably contact an ebay vendor to see if you could get a bulk discount on a purchase

These are tiny plastic swan favors that hold candy (from foreverwedstore.com)

Chocolate swans from favorideas.com
Chocolate Swan

Lenox makes a pretty swan cake topper
Lenox Wedding Promises Swan Cake Topper

And for a whimsical, angelic effect you could always use feathers in your decore as well

GUEST21 Posts : 812 Registered: 2/2/07
Posted: Jul 10, 2007 1:50 AM Go to message in response to: ddboo

Hi, I am also having a swaan themed wedding and its been kind of hard. I found these vases--i don't know what your budget is becuse they are a little price but they are beautiful--im trying to make more money workin so i can gtet them lol!!

This is the website in case you want information: http://www.etherealdecor.com/swandetails.html

While we're on the subject, what do your invitations look like? I cam't find any with swans lol. Lets team up on this because i think its hard!! but its a beautiful symbol. and like the previous poster said, e-bay had a lot of options also and the feathers are kind of cool(they just don't match my venue)!

~Tati, WIfe to Rob on Spetember 13, 2008   :-) ~

Our wedding website: robandtatiswedding.weddingannouncer.com/

CanDo Posts : 5 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: GUEST21

I used the swan vases from www.EtherealDecor.com at my wedding and everybody loved them.  They were just beautiful.  I don't think the price is high, because a centerpiece in general costs a lot more than it costs to buy the swan and fill it with a flower bouquet.

CanDo Posts : 5 Registered: 8/30/07
Elegant, Clear Glass Swan Vases
Posted: Feb 15, 2009 3:08 PM Go to message in response to: GUEST21

Hi, these swan vases are indeed available on our website at http://www.etherealdecor.com/ You can fill them with water and any kind of flowers in minutes to make easy centerpieces.
elegant clear glass swan vase with pink roses and cream roses

Delite Posts : 1 Registered: 2/26/09
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 6:32 PM Go to message in response to: CanDo

Hi - I think this website is great! It's wonderful to be able to exchange ideas with others especially when you are getting married. I know how stressful that was for me. Anyway, if anyone is looking for unique hand blown glass swan vases this site also offers a beautiful selection. These swans are as tall as 15". They are beautiful to use for centerpieces. Here's the website: http://www.aweddingofalifetime.com/AWL_swantheme.htm

Edited by: Delite on Feb 26, 2009 6:33 PM

Nayomi Posts : 1 Registered: 12/4/12
Re: Swan Decorations-cup cake structure with the swan head
Posted: Dec 4, 2012 12:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am a may Bride 2013.I would like to have this swan cup cake structure for my wedding. Can you let me know how to do that and the prices.

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Dec 4, 2012 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: ddboo

Love all the things in the pictures,they are so beautiful!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine