June 07 Brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 42

futuremrsperry Posts : 1,904 Registered: 4/23/06
Re: June 07 Brides
Posted: Jan 7, 2007 1:17 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

The only thing left for us is getting the tuxes, and paying everyone.  I like being pretty much done because I'm busy with school.  My only wish is that Jon was up here to help keeping everything organized.  He started printing the invitations yesterday.....yea!!   nearly 5 months left!!!  

Posted: Feb 4, 2007 5:23 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

i am getting married June 30th.  My colors are pink and brown... i have bought my dress,  bridesmaides dresses and pick the goomsmens tuxes.. I have also got he flower girls dresses.  Booked a planner and hired a decorator. my Step-mom is doing my photography.  I stil havent figured out what kind of cake I am going to have

Posted: Mar 5, 2007 1:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am getting married June 23, 2007! I am so excited, basically everything is done now... And I just got my invites on Friday and I LOVE THEM! My colors are also pink & brown, how funny... such a hot trend lately and when I picked them I had no clue... I just thought it was s pretty & different color combination!! Just waiting for the big day to come now...Best of luck to everyone for their special day!

ONCE A WHILE, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES YOU A FAIRYTALE

Posted: Mar 5, 2007 1:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

JUNE 23RD BRIDE HERE!

ONCE IN A WHILE, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES YOU A FAIRYTALE

Travsgirl4ever Posts : 206 Registered: 10/22/06
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

June 2nd!!! And I CANNOT WAIT!!! Since we just recently got engaged... well, I have my dress and our location reserved, but really that's it... Well, except that we do have our colors picked and know the general "theme" of our wedding, being country with a slight western flair (my sweetie will be wearing his stetson-- ooh yeah!)... casual, yet elegant.

I will be marrying my best friend, the love of my life -- 06/02/2007!!

Posted: Mar 5, 2007 6:26 PM Go to message in response to: Travsgirl4ever

We're on June 2nd, too! Everything's on-track. We've got the invitations, the bridesmaid dresses are ordered, my dress is in the shop waiting for a 2nd fitting, the church and venue are ready to go, and the venue supplies catering and alcohol (it's a micro-brewery), the florist is ready to go, so's the DJ, we have our honeymoon in order, the tuxes are picked out, the cake is picked out, the favors are almost done, and the photographer is on-board, too. Now we just need to pick the people who'll do the readings. 

Posted: Mar 6, 2007 3:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

June 2nd, is our date also. I can't wait!!! We have almost all things done and I am glad because I am tired of planning.Embarassed

Posted: Mar 6, 2007 9:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Another June 2nd girl here. Still have the little things to do but I imagine it will go fast!

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 4:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Kristenk, I'm June 8th too! What have you finished. We've done a lot, or should I say my FH has done a lot. We just need to meet with the pastor, order favors, pick up the BM's dresses, seating arrangements and just small little things that add up and stress me out. 2 month 2 GO!!!
soon to join the clan
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 16, 2007 1:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

June 9th for me and we still have so much to do! I just finally settled on the decor.  I still have to rent limos, schedule a makeup artist, get my bridesmaid dresses, book a photographer (have a meeting with one tonight), book a DJ, decide on the honeymoon, and decide who's making the cake.  Plus, I have to move out of my house and find someone to rent it too.  Yeah, I'm literally going crazy.:)  This is not cute.  How exhausting.  OMG

I cannot wait to be chilling on a white sand beach with my loving future husband. *heavy sigh*  I love you so much baby.

Posted: Mar 16, 2007 1:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Firemansgirl, that is a beautiful quote.

Posted: Mar 16, 2007 10:35 PM Go to message in response to: KateS

I just would like to say that this is sooo weird, because not only is my wedding date the exact same...6/16/07, but my future last name is going to be Perry too!!! How strange lol

futuremrsperry Posts : 1,904 Registered: 4/23/06
Posted: Mar 17, 2007 6:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hahah that is strange!!!

3 months to go.  I had my 2nd fitting and Jon ordered the tuxes.  We are starting to pay everyone, The only thing I have to get is a garter and a cake toper and my wedding ring.  The wedding ring is starting to worry me.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine