Wedding Reception site in St. Louis, MO

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Wedding Reception site in St. Louis, MO
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 2:54 PM

Okay, I just had to share this place.  We went to a wedding reception at the Crystal Ballroom in the Renaissance Grand in downtown St. Louis, MO this past weekend.  This place was AMAZING.  I think it probably holds somewhere around 200 people easily.  It was very beautiful and offered a fantastic view of the city.  I am sure it was not cheap, but excellent food, service and location!!!

Crystal Ballroom

TaraAnne Posts : 69 Registered: 6/6/06
Re: Wedding Reception site in St. Louis, MO
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

WOW...that room is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

Posted: Nov 20, 2006 6:06 PM Go to message in response to: TaraAnne

Yeah, it was very beautiful!

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 9:20 AM Go to message in response to: LizS

That is gorgeous. I'll be staying there next year for my employer's convention. 

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, the hotel is amazing.  And, you are in the heart of St. Louis!!!  Right by where the Rams play football and not too far from the St. Louis Arch and the Cardinals new stadium.  I would suggest to look into going to eat Italian food on The Hill.  There are many amazing restaurants there.  My favorite is Favazza's (sp?). 

Posted: Nov 23, 2006 3:18 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

That's Beautiful!!!!

One of my friends is getting married at the Botanical Gardens in June. They're looking for a reasonably priced reception location in/around St. Louis. Since you're familiar with locations in that area, do you have any suggestions for them? They don't live in St. Louis, it's just a central location for all of their families. They live in Columbia and have had a hard time finding decent prices/locations in St. Louis.

I've had lunch at Favazza's. It was good!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Nov 24, 2006 8:15 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

OHhhhhh, I've stayed there before!!!  IT is just an AMAZING HOTEL!!!!   I can only imagine what a wedding would cost there based on what I paid for two nights stay lol  :)   GORGEOUS!!!!

rajumaster Posts : 1 Registered: 3/6/13
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 11:17 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

Hey people getting worry where to do wedding? Now you don't have to because you are exactly in the right place. The location is very fine and there is place for dance also. Here you can get Link:wedding venues los angeles. For more information visit the site and enjoy you wedding life.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine