A mistake???

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15
Re: A mistake???
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Women's intuition is meant to protect us from making bad decisions. I agree with several people. WAIT. Take time to learn about relationships, communiciation and yourself. Marriage is forever. You don't want to go through a divorce. I have been there and the scars took me years to work through. I suggest pre-marital and maybe even individual counseling. Men think differently then women and maybe the way you are communicating with him is in a different language than what he speaks. He may hear you but not really understand you. I also recommend a book by Ben Young called The One. This book addresses many of the concerns you seem to have with your fh. One aspect is the Peter Pan syndrome. This is the guy who does not want to grow up and take responsibility. I am not saying that this is not the guy for you - only you know that answer. I am simply saying that now might not be the right time for the two of you. It is better to take time now and make a wise decision then rush simply due to circumstances. And remember to check yourself and where you are in life. There may be some things within you that you need to address before you take this step. I will be thinking of you and I wish you the best of luck.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine