called off the wedding....

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 48
Re: called off the wedding....
Posted: Oct 25, 2006 1:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ya know not to break away from waiting our anything.  But has anyone else noticed how many women had the courage here to speak up about their past?  I have to commend all you ladies out there, for having to re-live such a pain experience to really help out a stranger.  You ladies have my utmost respect. 

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 2:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

RUN  dont Walk!!! RUN!!!

And no longer let yourself feel responsible for his feelings and his situatuion.  This is your one chance at this life, and you get to choose who YOU marry, make it someone worthwhile.

A&W

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 3:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Patiently, There was a man whose town flooded.  He climbed up onto the roof of his house, and knelt in prayer as the waters continued to rise.  Soon a man came by with an innertube, and called for him to come down off of his roof, and they would float to safety together.  He replied 'No, I am waiting for the Lord to save me.'  Then, some neighbors came by in a fishing boat, and hollered for him to climb in so they could take him with them to safety.  He replied 'No, the Lord will save me.'  A little while later, the rescue helicopter flew over his house and dropped a ladder down for him to climb up so they could take him to safety.  He said again 'No, the Lord will save me.'  Well, the waters continued rising, and no one else came along.  Finally, his roof disappeared under the flood, and he drowned.  When he came before God in heaven he asked 'Why didn't you save me, Lord?' and God replied 'I sent you an innertube, a fishing boat and a helicopter.  What more did you want?"Patiently, God has sent you all of the concerned women on this forum, with their stories and their pain, and their encouragement.  What more do you want?

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 3:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Click on this link and write the information down and keep it where you can get to it.  I'm afraid that you are going to need it sooner than later:

http://www.4woman.gov/violence/state/StateResourcesDetail.cfm?ID=3784

For something new and exciting, come check out:

http://militarybride.proboards101.com./index.cgi

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine