He asked today!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
He asked today!
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 12:07 AM

FH and I have been semi-engaged all Summer - he told me he was ready to get engaged and we later picked a ring together - but after that, I was left to wait.  We are finishing up school so I wasn't sure when he'd have the money.  Today we went on a beautiful hike and brought a little food and a bottle of wine and he popped the question. It's right near the place he knows I want to get married, so it was perfect! Even though I knew it was coming sometime in the next few weeks, I was still so overcome and now I can't stop smiling!  HAHAHA.  I have been perusing the boards here for about a month, so now I feel like I belong :)  Can't wait to chat with ya'll about my plans as they evolve!
"Beautiful boy, how on Earth did I do something worth deserving you; My better half, how I cherish through and through every part of you - I Do." 

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: He asked today!
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 12:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

CONGRATS!  That is very exciting news!

Posted: Sep 7, 2006 1:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Cangradulations hun!  I was reading these boards for a few weeks before i got engages too! I guess I felt it was coming :)

Posted: Sep 7, 2006 1:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

yeah, it's fun just to see what everyone else is doing - I'm not going to really start planning for about another month, I want to just cherish this engaged time first, but I'm definitely getting lots of ideas!!
"I see your face in every flower, your eyes in stars above;It's just the thought of you, the very thought of you, my love!" ~ Miss Ella

darkchild24 Posts : 196 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Sep 17, 2006 5:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

i don't think i'll start any real planning for a while either, but we do have a date. i have started to gather ideas about my dress,etc. but that's it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine