Fazoli's Catering Reception

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Fazoli's Catering Reception
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 11:11 AM

Hey ... I was wondering if anyone has ever had Fazoli's catering thier reception or if anyone is planning on that?  Our first date was at Fazoli's and I think it would be really cute to use them at our wedding.  I just wanted to know if anyone has or is planning on using them.  Thanks! :)

storm0075 Posts : 416 Registered: 7/9/06
Re: Fazoli's Catering Reception
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Don't let my FH see this post. :) He went to college in WV and lived off of Fazoli's. I'm sure he would try to find a way to ship the food up here if he could. lol I had never heard of them before we took a trip down there. As for having them cater your event you already know you like the food so why not? I would contact them to find out exactly what their services entail.

Posted: Aug 31, 2006 6:12 PM Go to message in response to: storm0075

Storm0075, how far away from Hagerstown are you? (There is one located there. The only one that I know of between Augusta, GA and State College, PA.)

I know that Fazoli's does catering (at least in GA) so I would have to agree just to ask. The worse you could get is a no! (Mmmmmm.... BreadstickInnocent )

Karibear Posts : 87 Registered: 7/23/06
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 12:26 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

The good thing about possibly choosing Fazoli's is that it is pasta, so it shouldn't be too hard to screw up, and would be very easy to feed a large number of people with.

storm0075 Posts : 416 Registered: 7/9/06
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 9:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am about 30 mins north of Baltimore so Hagerstown is about 2 hours or more. That is quite a drive just to get some Italian. :) Thank you for letting me know though!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine