What color brides maid dress for an lite ice blue wedding dress????

Online Users: 1,292 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 5
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 12:20 PM

Help! I just found the dress of my dreams. Though, it happens to be a lite ice blue color a with a ton of beautiful beading. I never thought I would have a dress that color for my wedding. Now what color for brides maid dresses and flowers its an October wedding?

Posted: Mar 4, 2005 1:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

The season really doesn't matter--create the look that you love. Ideas: various shades of deeper blue: white or ivory with blue sashes(an interesting twist on tradition--you in blue, them in white, with blue and white flowers all around); other pastels (like pale yellow, pink, or lavender), or something higher contrast, like bright lime or pink or chocolate, all could work. And that's only the beginning!I'll be happy to send you pics of color combos with blue.
myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

Posted: Mar 7, 2005 1:09 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree with Myra I love the idea of your BM's in white or darker shades of blue. I am not a big fan of pastels myself. So that isn't something I would have thought of. Send us a pic of your dress I would love to see it

Posted: Mar 8, 2005 3:01 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

ivory or black

Posted: Mar 9, 2005 5:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I saw that ice blue with chocolate brown and believe it or not it was really pretty. But I do like the idea of different blues too. Just thought I would add a different suggestion- not for everyone, but I thought it was a pretty combo!

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am looking for a dress that sounds VERY similar to the one you bought. I have been looking for an ice blue dress for a long time now. Do you mind if I ask what make your dress is and where you got it?

quote:
Originally posted by jenL:
Help! I just found the dress of my dreams. Though, it happens to be a lite ice blue color a with a ton of beautiful beading. I never thought I would have a dress that color for my wedding. Now what color for brides maid dresses and flowers its an October wedding?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine