When we got married someone suggested that my DH and I make lists of 10 things we love about each other, so that we would have them to look at whenever we got mad, to remember what was important and why we married.
We (well, my DH) dragged our feet for months, and finally did it last week. I was amazed how much he got into it, how much though and emotion there was in his list, and how happy it made us both.
When wedding planning gets you down, take some time to remember what is most important, and post a list of things you love about your D/FH!
10 things I love about my darling (posting his list about me would be bragging!):
1. The way his face lights up when he sees me.
2. The amazing range of people he genuinely connects with.
3. His unabashed, unapologetic enthusiasm for things that interest him.
4. How he spoils me with tea and backrubs and dishwashing.
5. The silly, adorable nicknames he thinks up for me.
6. The fact that he would never, ever purposely hurt another person in any way.
7. His determination.
8. The sublime grace of his body in motion.
9. The way he looks like an angel by a Renaissance master from the right angles.