ALL MY JULY 29th WEDDINGS CAN I GET A WOO WOO!!!

Online Users: 1,236 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 12

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
ALL MY JULY 29th WEDDINGS CAN I GET A WOO WOO!!!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:29 PM

OK ALL my July 29th brides on the boards, WE'VE GOT ABOUT 5 WEEKS TO GO!!!

SO, just for fun, what have you gotten done and what are you still procrastinating on???

Are you nervous, excited, nausious??

For those of you who wanted to lose weight, did you?  How much did you lose?

Can you sleep?  Can you eat?  Sit still?

COME ON, COME ON. . . I WANT DETAILS!!!  Laughing

I guess you can tell that I myself am OVER excited!!!  Tongue out

Re: ALL MY JULY 29th WEDDINGS CAN I GET A WOO WOO!!!
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 2:02 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Most of my RSVP's are back. according to my sister no one has bought anything on our registry but a creme brule set :) Still not quite sure about my flowers. I haven't seen my outfit altogether. Haven't done a hair or make up run through, still stuff to do at our ceremony site. still writing the ceremony.... still almost entirely unsure on decorations....but quite honestly, I'm doing fine. Ceremony stuff is a little stressful ( ok, a lot stressful) but the other stuff doesn't bother me. I know we'll get it done. 

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 12:37 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Yeah for July 29!  We have gotten basically everything big done and are in the process of meeting with all our vendors for the last time.  I am working on all of the little things right now, like programs, favors, etc.  As bad as it is, I feel like I haven't gotten to the really excited point because some people really have put a damper on the whole wedding and I am having a hard time letting it go.  I am really excited about marrying my fiance, but I am a little weary of the whole wedding, but hopefully this will pass!  It is nice to be at the point where decisions have been made and fianlized so I don't have to listen to everyone and their opinions anymore!  Hope planning is going well for all of youKiss

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 2:05 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

RSVP's are trickling in to my parents house.  I live 5 hours away from where I grew up and am having the wedding so I kind of think the separation helps me not think about it too much, not to mention my parents are helping out a ton. However, summers are slow at work so most of my day is spent working on the little things...programs and other projects.  Whole thing will be bitter sweet as FFIL passed away suddenly at the end of April but still looking forward to this very happy moment.

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 3:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It has really hit me in the last 24 hours how much I have to do. We have 38 days!!! I'm not at a happy excited point yet, I think mostly because FH and I are staying at his folks house for teh next few weeks, until our new place is ready to move into. I would feel more like I was getting ready to start my life with him if we weren't having his mom cook us dinner every night.....I just found out ( as in my other post on this board) that my flower girl won't put on her dress, and I am considering a last minute junior bridesmaid. i dunno yet though....you ladies are here with me in this timeing thing. Do you think it's too late to add one?

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Well I'm a July 28th bride but it's close enough. :)

OMG I have soo much more to do it's scary! I think I'm in denial because it still seems far away to me. But seeing the number of days left just got me nervous!

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

22 days to go!  I can't believe it!

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 8:44 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Hey Ladies!  We have 5 days to go!!!!!

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I know...can you believe it!?  I wish everyone good luck with their weddings and I hope you all are not too stressed:)

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 9:33 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

OH MY GOD!!! I'M READY TO BECOME THE RUN-AWAY BRIDE!!!! 

Tongue out  JUST KIDDING!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 9:36 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Good luck to you all!  I wish for a beautiful day with beautiful weather for all of us!  Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?  We're going to Hawaii!  Can't wait!  I think I'm more excited about Hawaii than our wedding day!  hahaha

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

NervousBride We're going to Hawaii!: 

OK, I am SOOOOOO jealous right now.  I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Wink   We're either going to Jamaica or a cruise to the Bahamas.  Will know in a day or two.

Message was edited by RoBelle on Jul 24, 2006 10:37 AM

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:39 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Bahamas...very nice!  We were on a cruise to the Bahamas last year when my FH proposed. 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine