July 1st Brides

Online Users: 1,281 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9
July 1st Brides
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 10:50 AM

Hi ladies well it's almost here. Anyone getting really nerves now and how are you dealing with it. The closer it gets the more I want to change my mind on everything!

Re: July 1st Brides
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 2:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm July 1st and I am really making an effort to try to be relaxed and let things go.  I still feel like I have so much stuff to do though...mostly little things like seating chart, buy batteries for the paper lanterns, buy shoes, but still!  I can't wait until all of that stuff is taken care of and I can relax and enjoy being with all the friends and family!

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 8:54 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I too am getting married on the 1st...17days away as of today :) I"m looking forward to it dont get me wrong, i'm marrying the man of my dreams. I just want to get it over with because we've both been  stressing over it. Both of us have been having nightmares, family members calling because they have problems and apparently we can only solve them.

We are so going to be relaxed after the ceremony - stress will be gone and then the party begins...along with our family.

Good luck to you all :)

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good luck to you girls too!  It's surreal to me, it being this close!

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations to all of us!!! We've almost made it. I can't wait to see all my family and friends and relax before and after the big day. I think that is key. Right now I'm not feeling too stressed, I think once we get to Puerto Rico it might hit me and then I'll start to get nervous.

I hope you all have beautiful weddings and return to tell your stories and post pictures!

Good luck!

Weather in Puerto Rico: Click for San Juan, Puerto Rico Forecast

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 4:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Maya, we are flying into Puerto Rico on July 5th for the start of our honeymoon.  Will you still be there?  It would be funny if we were both there at the same time!!

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 6:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That's so funny, we leave on the 5th!

Weather in Puerto Rico: Click for San Juan, Puerto Rico Forecast

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

See you at the airport then...I'll be the one with the HUGE smile on my face and the hot husband!!!

Posted: Jun 16, 2006 6:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married on July 2 and I can't believe how close it is!  There were 2 nights this week that I couldn't sleep because I was so excited!  It is very surreal to me.  I can't believe I'm getting married so soon!!!  Good luck to everyone!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;105/st/20060702/e/wedding/k/209b/event.png

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 11:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good luck ladies!! My thoughts for you all to have beautiful wedding!! Try not to stress the small stuff and enjoy the day. It goes by so fast!!! Pictures also, we want to see them when you get them back!

Just Married June 10th 2006!!!Kiss

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine