How to Decorate Banquet Tables

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
How to Decorate Banquet Tables
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 11:28 AM

Hello everyone.... I am new to this forum so any advice is welcome.

I have a few questions if anyone has some recommendations I would really appreciate it.  I just discovered I will not be able to fit everyone at round tables so my decoration ideas are out the door.  I need some ideas for banquet tables.  The colors will be ivory and burgandy.  I will have ivory table cloths with a 4 inch burgandy sash down the middle.    I love the idea of candles and mirrors with flower accents.  However, I have no idea how to put this together.  Does anyone have pics or suggestions?

Re: How to Decorate Banquet Tables
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

How long are your tables? How many people? I like the idea of alternating taller and shorter flower centerpieces of the same flowers down the center of the table, with scattered candles in-between.

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 11:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

there will be 11 8ft tables.  Two rows of 4 and 1 in between them with 3

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 1:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am going to have white lights hanging underneath the skirting, tulle on the outside, and fresh calla lilies on our head table.  And I will throw in some candles too probably.

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 4:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have zillions of pictures of long banquet table decor, and I'm happy to share. To be very basic about it, either you can use the same types of arrangements you would use on a round table, and just space them along the rectangle. Or, you can take advantage of the long table shape to run the decor lengthwise down the center of the table, which would seem to work with the burgundy sashes. Contact me and I'm happy to send you some pictures.

myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine