Totally NWR but It's good news sort of

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Totally NWR but It's good news sort of
Posted: May 6, 2006 9:04 PM

Most of you remeber I was having problems with my mom and her bf, well he was put in jail two days ago and you guys would not believe how much better mom and I are getting along.

I know I should not be gloating about something like this but I am just happy to have my mom to talk to again. When he is around she is a totally different person and I can't stand her.  I know I seem selfish but my mom and I have always been close ( until her bf started trying to run things)  and I am enjoying having her back to her oldself again. ( for now anyway)

Re: Totally NWR but It's good news sort of
Posted: May 6, 2006 9:45 PM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

I'm glad to finally hear that Gemini! I think I can relate to you exactly. My mom and I used to be very close too until she divorced my dad. Then when she started dating her new boyfriend, I was sorta on the back burner. I was 16, but I still wanted her attention. Its been 7 years, and although he doesn't treat her bad or me bad, She still focuses alot of her attention on him. I do notice a different relationship between her and I when we talk and he's not around. We have more of that mom and daughter relationship, rather than the 'old family member' relationship. So, I definately know how glad it must make you feel, to be able to have that mom and daughter relationship again. You are not being selfish at all! Enjoy it as much as you can.

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Totally NWR but It's good news sort of
Posted: May 6, 2006 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

thanks Santiago means a lot that someone knows how I feel. She has had her moments though for the past couple of days after talking to him on the phone but I just ignore them. ( Times when I could choke her)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine