NWR PLEASE READ

Online Users: 1,342 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
NWR PLEASE READ
Posted: May 4, 2006 5:22 PM

Okay I was wanting to know if it is safe for me to come back to the boards? If I have made any of you mad at me I am truely sorry and i promise to be on my best behavior from now on and not to fly off the handle on anyone.

I know most of my posts have been a little "drama" related but we ( FH and I are having a few problems, most of which we have taken care of). I just wanted to vent about things and with me being in a bad mood about the situatuion to begin with I took the your constructive replys the wrong way and for that I am sorry.

So am I welcome back or should I just leave?

Re: NWR PLEASE READ
Posted: May 4, 2006 5:38 PM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

I was going to make a post that says GEMINI where are you??!! I am glad you came back. Don't worry about others being rude or making snarky remarks. Lets form an alliance and just ignore people like that from now on, R U in?? I dont like drama, that is exactly why I come here, so the last thing I want is to have to go back and forth with someone arguing! It is just childish and stupid. Anyway, welcome back, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

And it takes a strong confident person to say what you just did!

Posted: May 4, 2006 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

welcome back

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 4, 2006 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

Glad you're back!

Posted: May 4, 2006 5:46 PM Go to message in response to: lori83

well I am new to the boards but I guess I'll welcome you back cause you never made me mad

Posted: May 4, 2006 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

thanks ladies good to be back. And thank you so much for the warm welcome. Santiago I think the little alliance would probably cause moe harm than good but it was a good idea.

As an update to my post from the other day I did sit down with my 8 year old and he was feeling left out of everything that I used to talk to him about. ( Before I met FH 4 years ago it was just me and him against the world and is very much a mommy's boy). We have set new ground rules and he is on punishment for the stunts he had been pulling but things on our home front are actually good right now.

Thank you all so much for bearing with me during all of that and having the guts to tell me things that I didn't want to hear.

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:54 PM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

I second Santiago; I too was wondering where you were since you used to post all the time (about what you call drama, but it sounds to me you're just going through a really rough time) Anyway I'm glad you're back. Glad to hear hthings are better on the home front. Welcome back!

Posted: May 4, 2006 7:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

thanks poppy1 I am glad to be back. I did take a few days off of the whole wedding planning  ( think I was using it as an outlet to get away from everything else) and got started on straightening out things at home and I am so glad i did.

Plus I have been back to work for two days now and didn't have a chance to come back sooner and post my sorry's.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine