To those of you that need to get a life...

Online Users: 1,235 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 59
Re: To those of you that need to get a life...
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I dont think anyone here wants anyone else to leave, we arent trying to chase anyone away. We just dont want anyone attacking others for no reason, or over stupid petty things. I think it was very nice of you to apologize. I think everyone here is willing to forgive and forget.

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay! We all ended a disagreement on good terms...That's definatly a good sign about the new boards!!! Apology accepted Bridal Bliss...I completely understand having a bad day I have done the same thing...

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

WOW Bridal Bliss, you just became my hero.  I was so close to leaving these boards because I'm so tired of the bullshit, but now I think I'll stick around.  I hope that one day I have the balls to make such a humble and sincere apology.  Taking responsibility for our actions is sexy.

This combined with the successful makeup of Gemini and I give me hope for this new board.

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree, Eli. I'm not a super-frequent poster or anything, but I don't have much of a problem with the new setup. It'll just take getting used to. The only problem I would really have is if all these wonderful ladies left the boards in search of greener pastures...

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thank you everyone, for your forgiveness. I am glad I am welcome here. I have waited a few days to post just to be sure. But again, thank you.

Samantha

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 1:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It is a shame when members of a site turn on each other. :( When the WC changed that got ugly real quick and the nastiness on both sides was shocking. I can see both sides of the argument though.

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 5:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm not trying to stir anything up here, but I think an unprovoked, scathing attack deserves a little ass-whooping. We should expect that everyone who participates on this board be respectful -- not just to other posters but also to the forum itself. Someone should be made to feel unwelcome for participating in a community for which they have shown unmasked hostility and distain.

That said, BridalBliss's apology was classy and sincere. I'm glad things worked themselves out.

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have to agree with everyone...I don't get many responses to my posts, but these girls are great and to have the boards to come to and vent or get advice or just talk a little sh*t about the MOH being a pain in the ass is awesome.  It's good to have the support and sisterhood and nice to see that BridalBliss came around.  Can't we all just get along???  (cheezy quote, I know)  Now...I need a glass of wine.  LOL!! 

Image hosting by Photobucket

Our Wedding Website!

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Of course you're welcome!

It feels so good to have this problem resolved! BIG Group hug, everybody! !

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok, I totally agree that this poster was being incredibly rude.  But one question - why is everyone replying to this thread? (I realized I'm doing the same, but let me get to my point.)  She obviously has posted this message to stir things up and I think we're all encouraging her by responding.  Why can't we just ignore these types of comments?  It's giving her way more publicity than she deserves. 

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

SaraC,

The OP came back and apologized for what and how she said her words.  That takes a lot of guts to do even on a message board, and not a lot of people have the class to do so.

That's why people are responding to this post.

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

BridezillaRex is right And I believe that if you ahve the sack to blast someone for the bad then you need to also have the sack to praise someone for the good. If we don't show Bridalbliss that we appreciate her coming back and sayign that, how will she ever know it was worth doing?

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That's right eli you tell them if you and I can kiss and make up, and zoe and Bridalbliss then we all can. Come on ladies OP vented just like the rest of us when we have a bad day. She came back and amitted sghe was wrong and zoe is fine with her now. Please don't bring up the past and lets move forward.

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 4:46 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I personally just like the own look better. And also, I liked my own screen name and a lot of other things, for some reason it didn't work with my computers.

I'm just not that good with tech I guess.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine