wedding chatboards

Online Users: 1,350 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
wedding chatboards
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 10:22 PM

This may have been answered on other threads, but does anyone know of any other wedding chatboards out there?  Ever since this one changed no one posts on it anymore and it really sucks.  No one responds to posts, and I really can't get what I used to from this board. 

Message was edited by jeffsbride on Apr 7, 2006 10:22 PM

BaconsMom Posts : 33 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: wedding chatboards
Posted: Apr 8, 2006 1:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Bliss weddings (www.blissweddings.com), Ultimate Wedding (www.ultimatewedding.com), IndieBride (www.indiebride.com), The Knot, Bridal Guide (www.bridalguide.com), and - of course! - Etiquette Hell has a weddings section (www.delphiforums.com).

Can you tell I loves me some message boards? All my friends live in the computer!

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: wedding chatboards
Posted: Apr 8, 2006 8:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Zoe's board is good.  Here is the link:  http://www.koloheinc.co.nr/  A lot of the old brides.com girls meet on there.  It is still not quite as active as the old boards were but it is better than this.

Come on people, start posting, will you???  I have gotten so much advice and support on here but lately it has been really dead.  I can deal with the new format but if people aren't going to post there is no use hanging around.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine