Other Websites

Online Users: 1,352 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Other Websites
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:11 PM

I just wanted to say this....and I am not flaming anyone and not trying to single anyone out....but can we cut down on the posting links to your "personal board" I mean...I have my own and us ladies are a tight knit group but I dont go around posting 10 threads just to say "hey we dont like this site come to mine!" we are losing a lot of great people here.  We see your site...its in a ton of threads...can we stop posting it now????

It kind of is advertising and...well that is agaisnt the rules isnt it???

Re: Other Websites
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thank you Amber for posting this.  You are so right.  I am getting tired of the website advertising on this board too. 

While I wish the girls that are leaving the best, I dont want to see 50 posts about it or the webiste they are headed too. 

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I kind of have to agree...the advertising is getting slightly frustrating...

But, Here is What Makes Me REALLY SAD:

A lot of people are giving up and leaving this site just b/c it has changed and the format isn't familiar - it isn't familiar to any of us and we can all make it through the change together...things are getting better day by day...and here's the thing - I am getting married in 17 days and am ready to pull my hair out with all I have left to do b/c of outside circumstances (i.e. FFIL had unexpected Bypass surgery last week) and I come here for advice but there aren't many people posting at all.

Where is everyone?

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 8:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree.  Lets keep the advertising to a very low minimum.  If you make the effort to log on and post, how about throwing out some advice or new topics to keep things going? 

ElissaKelly, hang in there and good luck with the next couple of weeks!  For whatever its worth, I'll contribute to any posts you have!

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 10:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You know, I'm actually really getting used to these boards!  My only complaints now are that I still hate the page you get routed to after you post and that the boards are way too spread out.  C'mon girls, these boards aren't too bad afterall.  I, for one, love the colored fonts! 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine