See ya girls!!!

Online Users: 1,276 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 10
See ya girls!!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:06 PM

Hi girls:) I won't be posting for awhile....these new boards are a little harder for me to navigate on. I will keep watching but I prolly wont be on here as much...I'm not compatiable with computers at all!!!! See ya'all!! <3!

Re: See ya girls!!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont goooooooooo come back come back come baaaaaaaaaaackk. Really ladies, its not that bad after you get used to it alittle bit :o)

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I hit the button twice. :P

BridetoBe24 Posts : 8 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was thinking the same thing Mrs....Although Im great with computers, this new layout sucks and I really don't have the time to sit down and try to figure it out. I know thats a little bit rude to say, but the old one was sooo much better!! I might just have to find a new board all together, even though I love all these girls so much! BUMMER

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

MrsWright2B - I know how you feel, I'm really confused. But I hope you'll reconsider because I'll miss you. You're always so sweet and helpful.

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

No, please stay. It takes some time but you'll get used to it. Stay and play. It sucks everyones leaving cause of this merge. :(

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok just for you girls I will try to stay and learn it....I just won't post as much:( Do we get smileys and stuff like the old board...I just got off work a couple hours ago and haven't quite figured it out yet!?!

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Girl don't go! You are one of the nicest on the boards. What would we do without you?

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't want you to go, either! We've got to give this a try for more than one day!

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

This really does suck.. I'm not liking it at all.. :( I want the old boards back!

Posted: Mar 30, 2006 8:12 PM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

Me Too!!

( I was californiagirl80!)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine