Working out and video games

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 1:25 PM

Okay, right now, im at 115 lbs. which is perfect...(yay for high motobolism!!) but i really want to tone my muscles.

what do i use?

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!! its the game with the arrows and you step on the arrows to the beat of the song! ive been playing for years and its lost me weight and tones my legs and stomach. I dont want to feel weird but does anyone else play DDR?

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 11:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hi aikokoro!
I, too, have played DDR. It is something that my fiance and i both like to do. i have to admit that the dance mat is sitting in the corner lately. time to break it out, huh?
It really is an intense work-out!!

Posted: Feb 25, 2006 12:23 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I love DDR! One of my friends bought an X Box just so she could play it at home. It's a very good workout Smile

Posted: Feb 25, 2006 8:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hahaha... I used to be a DDR addict. I have not played in a while but I need to start again! It's the only workout I have ever been able to stick to!

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 11:28 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

lol its a quick exercise too. My maid of honor is overweight a bit and shes been playing 1 time a day for 20 minutes and in 2 weeks has lost 7 pounds! =3 im so happy for her

Posted: Mar 1, 2006 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I can't do DDR to save my life. I'm an accomplished dancer (I used to bellydance), but that game kills me.

Donkey Konga gives me quite a workout, however. We also have a Dreamcast so I used to play Samba de Amigo quite a bit, but the game got hosed.

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I really enjoy dancing and doing step aerobics for my workout. I am interested in getting DDR to include in my workouts but there seem to be quite a few to choose from. Any opinions about which one I should get?

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a video game junky. I bought DDR but I wasn't coordinated enough to keep up with it so I gave up.

I have heard from people losing a lot of weight by playing it every day though. It's definitely a workout if you can follow what to do.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine