Bad Experience at Marshall Fields in Minneapolis

Online Users: 1,271 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
Bad Experience at Marshall Fields in Minneapolis
Posted: Feb 21, 2005 4:12 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know about my bad experience at Marshall Fields in Minneapolis.
First off they over booked themselves. I had an appointment at 1:00. When I got there I waited at least 15-20 minutes then when they finally did come and get me they didn’t have any fitting rooms available for me. Instead of telling someone that their time was up they let people stay as long as they wanted. They had me go across the store to a small regular fitting room in the plus size women’s area. It was a very very small fitting room. I Could barley fit 2 gowns and myself in the 5ft by 4ft room. The sales person made me carry some of the gowns across the store myself. I had regular customers walking in on me naked. When the sales person would come in and out of the TINY room people would stare in at me while I was changing. I had to walk out into the sales part of the store to a mirror right by a cash wrap to see what the gown looked like. Then when I asked the sales women if I could try a veil on she acted put out that she would have to walk across the store to get me one. I guess I am just venting because I had a bed experience and I don’t want anyone else to have the same thing happen to them. Needless to say I would not go back to Marshall Fields again and I would not recommend them to anyone.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine