My Community Profile

ilayda
Re: What color wedding dress most you like
All the Style Details
Posted: Aug 29, 2012

Well, I believe that the wedding dress has to be white. The color white symbolizing the innocence......

Re: UNBELIEVABLE price at Nanina's in the Park!
Forum Help
Posted: Aug 29, 2012

Oh my god! You are sooo lucky! I have heard so many things about Nanina's in the Park! You must be f...

Re: Website on holiday
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 27, 2012

Hi Voboo, I visited your site and couldnt really access to the other pages. I wish I would work. Tha...

Re: wedding photographer
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 27, 2012

I love taking pictures. I do have some wedding photography experiences too. Unfortunatley, we didnt ...

Re: Lose weight in 21 days!
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Aug 23, 2012

Since I got married I lost 20pounds. Its been a year and I still cant gain weight back. I am looking...

Re: Recently got married.
Married Life

Hi Ferry, It is very nice how you like to share you moments and experiences here. Congratulations to...

Re: Honeymoon ideas
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings

Dear Lilly, We had our honeymoon in Capecod, MA and it was beautiful. National Seashore is amazing. ...

Re: What are some stores that sell cheap long prom dresses?
Your Season
Posted: Aug 22, 2012

There are a lot of stores you can find cheap dresses but with your budget it will be a little hard t...

Re: Do not buy the ring online!
Waiting for the Ring

I am sorry for your bad experience with an online shopping but there are some sites which are very p...

Re: Amazing Hubby Moments!
Married Life

I have been married almost a year now. Next month we will be celebrating our anniversary. So we are ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine