My Community Profile

walkertiffany618
Re: Weight Watchers Food Scale
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Oct 18, 2012

There's no gimmick to these weightloss tricks, and best of all, they help set patterns for healthy e...

Re: Shopping for General Dresses Over the internet
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Oct 15, 2012

You might be thinking, how can a total stranger give me tips for buying my wedding gown? Many women...

Re: help with colors!
Your Season
Posted: Oct 14, 2012

Your color scheme for the wedding has the power to set the vibe – so choose wisely. Focusing on the ...

Re: Everything for the Big Day!!!!
All the Style Details
Posted: Oct 12, 2012

At the risk of sounding like a total nerd, the sense of accomplishment I feel from mapping out a wed...

Re: Wedding Dress Made in China?
Posted: Oct 11, 2012

You might be thinking, how can a total stranger give me tips for buying my wedding gown? Many women...

Re: Please help me find THIS dress!
Posted: Oct 10, 2012

Re: Lake George, photographer
Your Season
Posted: Oct 10, 2012

When it comes to wedding photos, you only have one chance to get them right—a key reason to leave th...

Re: Weight Loss!!
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Oct 8, 2012

There's no gimmick to these weightloss tricks, and best of all, they help set patterns for healthy e...

Re: Moon Palace Advice
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Oct 7, 2012

Choosing your honeymoon destination needn’t be a minefield, though it’s hard not to feel the pressur...

Re: Budget wedding and photography
Just Engaged
Posted: Oct 5, 2012

When it comes to wedding photos, you only have one chance to get them right—a key reason to leave ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine