My Community Profile

PinkyB
Re: help!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: May 21, 2012

To get the dress which fits to your body type you can just go with www.grandgowns.com They will he...

Re: Looking for the Perfect Bridesmaid Gowns

Dear if u need the best suggestion for your bridesmaid Than just go with www.grandgowns.com I hope...

Re: bride

Hello Dear, Dear if u are a bride and going to married soon than this would definetly help U www.g...

Re: Wedding Dress

Dear if u want more suggestion for wedding dresses than just go with www.grandgowns.com -the leadin...

Re: Wedding dress blog

I just want to share with u all the leading online wedding apparel and dresses store (www.grandgowns...

Re: I proposed to him!!
Just Engaged

Hey COngratulation, Finally u got ur love.. Now its time for ur for a big event... So whever u pla...

Re: Ring Types
Waiting for the Ring

Really rings denotes true love. If u wish to make ur love happy by something special on ur wedding ...

Re: bridemaid
Waiting for the Ring

Congrats Dear on your brothers wedding, I can help u with best bridesmaid dress... For this i sugge...

Re: Vera Wang Bridesmaid Dresses
All the Style Details
Posted: May 1, 2012

If u want a better discount than this just go with www.grandgowns.com No need of any coupon code, ...

Re: I need help finding this dress or info on it :)
All the Style Details
Posted: May 1, 2012

hey, Cingrats for ur engagement... U have seen the dress in 2009 and as per latest fashion there ar...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine