My Community Profile

jjjune
Re: Vegetarian Hors D'oeuvres
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 9, 2012

As a vegetarian, I would definitely appreciate a vegetaring hors d'oeuvre. Even if none of them soun...

Assigned seats v. open seating
Posted: Apr 9, 2012

There will be about 100 people at my wedding. It will not be a super formal affair. I would like t...

Re: Should I seat families together?
Posted: Apr 5, 2012

The kids are old enough to not need to sit by mom and dad. If there's a table with younger people or...

Re: Blusher on veil?
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Apr 4, 2012

I wouldn't worry about the photos. This is the day you and your guy seal your commitment to each oth...

Re: MOB boyfriend
Posted: Apr 1, 2012

I'm of the mindset that not inviting your mother's SO would be pretty awful. But I guess it depends...

Re: Ive tried everything!
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Mar 31, 2012

I'm not sure exactly what your gripe is since you've lost a clothing size. Who cares what the number...

Re: Non Sulfate Shampoo
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Mar 25, 2012

I use Loreal Ever Pure Moisture shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. It's pretty cheap an...

welcome basket?
Posted: Mar 19, 2012

About half my guest list will be coming in from out of town. Most of them will be staying at the sam...

How long is a rehearsal?
Posted: Mar 10, 2012

I'm trying to figure out the amount of time to plan between the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. How...

Re: Buying a wedding dress online. Need advice.
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Mar 7, 2012

I would be very, very skeptical. Actually, I just wouldn't do it. I bought my dress from David's Br...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine