My Community Profile

mrnmrsbailey
09/01/2012
oklahoma-oklahoma_city
CLINTON
11/04/1987
I am a 24 year old female, who is enthusiastic, easily inspired, confident, and loves the feeling of being VERY organized. My passion in life is "ballroom dancing". I'd love to someday own my very own dance studio. In oklahoma, I see a great deal of divorces. I'd like to turn the fact of "oklahoma is rated the number one highest rated state for divorce" into a myth. I'd love to help couples reconnect and find their love for one another once again. And ... no it's not because I am in love with my future husband.... This was a dream of mine even before I met the handsome man of my dreams. I just would like to leave a mark on this world. I try to live my life to the fullest everyday.... I have learned alot from the man I will be marrying on Sept 1st, and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and learning much much more... :D
We have the location set, but still working on alot of the details. The date is Sept 1st of 2012. Doesn't feel like it is enough time to plan. We are going to do peacock feathers as an accent to the colors purple, and turquiose, thought they were more of spring colors. Thought I would start a new trent, SPRING COLORS IN THE FALL!!! :D

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine