My Community Profile

McCabeSoSoon
07/14/2012
ohio-columbus
01/17/1990
I'm about to graduate from college and my fiance is in medical school! I love to travel to different countries when I can afford it or just a weekend getaway with him :) Our proposal is cute. We were getting ready to go to New York for a week for his graduation and I had noticed he had been acting strange. I told him I was going to bed and sulked up to the room crying (we were staying at his parents' house the night before). He was downstairs asking his mom which knee to propose on. A little later, he comes up and sees how upset I am and says he forgot something downstairs. When he comes back up, he's shaking and I though he wanted to break up (He had been acting REALLY weird). Then he proposed! He didn't even get down on one knee, we were both laying down. It was adorable :)
It's going to be lovely! We're going to bring the beach to Ohio next July! Champagne and Capri are the colors (Sand and Water!). Girls in capri, any dress from David's that fits them best (but it has to be short!) and my sister (MoH) in Champagne. His brother is the Best Man and all the guys are in black tuxs with Champagne undershirt. His brother will be in Capri. His little sister is 3 now and will be 4 next July. She's the flower girl NOT a mini bride...we found a cute, almost southern belle white dress for her!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine