My Community Profile

Shadowcat
12/10/2011
Re: December 2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Oct 1, 2011

Ours is December 10! (which, gosh, is really soon, isn't it...) We're doing sort of...a winter wond...

Re: Wedding Planners - Good Idea?
Just Engaged
Posted: Oct 1, 2011

We have one. She's technically a "coordinator," and she came with the venue, so, no extra cost to us...

Re: Registry Etiquette
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 12, 2011

Aunt, thank you for articulating that so well! Especially this: "Because it's a cash registry. You ...

Re: Overwhelmed by venue choices...
Posted: Aug 4, 2011

Looking at venues is fun, isn't it? Let's see... to answer your first question, we picked our venue ...

Re: December 2012 brides! Who's with me?
Your Season
Posted: Jul 22, 2011

We're doing mostly navy blue, silver, and white (sort of elegant winter night idea), but there will ...

Re: December 2012 brides! Who's with me?
Your Season
Posted: Jul 1, 2011

Ours is December 2011, which is a year early, but at least the same time of year! :-) Got plans for ...

Re: Silk flower opinions
All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 15, 2011

I'd try Etsy. We're doing satin/tulle fabric flowers because the Future Husband is Very Allergic to ...

Re: Briadal Party gifts
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 1, 2011

Brizzle: glad you like them! I heart my BPAL collection (I'm on the BPAL forums as Splendidissima, n...

Re: Wedding/Ceremony Programs
Posted: May 31, 2011

Claddagh designs are an Irish love symbol--you've probably seen them around without knowing. You usu...

Re: Wedding Video Question
All the Style Details
Posted: May 3, 2011

My brother (who is a good amateur videographer in his own right--he took video at my aunt's wedding ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine