My Community Profile

smalltownlady
Re: Birthcontrol options
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 26, 2011

Enaduial, I have the same concern you had and have the same belief that life begins at conception s...

Not having a registry
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 22, 2011

Invitations have gone out, and RSVP's are coming in. Wonderful :) However, I am hearing from my fam...

No MOH
Posted: Jan 14, 2011

I lost my best friend of 20 years to a car accident a couple weeks ago. She was going to be my MOH. ...

Re: Cake before dinner
Posted: Jan 10, 2011

Deliciousappleblue, I just wanted to say thank-you so much for saying you don't expect anyone to ca...

Re: Bridal Showers
Posted: Dec 13, 2010

Thank-you all- the recipe shower idea is fantastic! The one thing you can never have enough of is r...

Bridal Showers
Posted: Dec 9, 2010

Ladies, I could use your advice on Bridal Showers. My fiance and I are 25 and 26, both independent...

Re: To Assign or Not to Assign?.. That is the Question.
Posted: Dec 1, 2010

Please assign tables! Your guests will thank you for it. I was at one wedding where tables weren't ...

Re: I need to vent!
Posted: Nov 17, 2010

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the suggestions- especially about getting someone to let everyone kno...

I need to vent!
Posted: Nov 16, 2010

I apologize in advance- this whole post will be a rant, but I need to get this off my chest, and my ...

Re: Walking down the aisle together
Posted: Oct 1, 2010

I saw this happen at a wedding a month ago- It was a Catholic wedding, and the bride and groom are ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine