My Community Profile

tinkamonkey
Here's the back story... my mom adopted a little girl named Tiffany when we both were 12 yrs old but Tiffany lived with us for 7 yrs before she was adopted. Tiffany was the lead female singer in a Go-Go band (Elevation Band) that played at a club in which TJ (my fiance) worked. So... everytime Tiffany's band would play @ the club I'd go with her and party like a ROCKSTAR. Now... granted I was only 18 yrs old I had a wristband saying I was @least 21 yrs old (I know it sounds bad but I'd pay the bouncer an extra $10 for a wristband... wasn't bad because I didn't have to pay to get in) so hubby (TJ) thought I was @least 21. I never knew hubby liked me til... I started knowing he'd SHOW UP to every rehearsal, band cook out... pretty much anywhere I was with my sister Tiffany. TONS of guys tried to HOLLA but I wasn't interested because I'd just been left for the military. TJ never tried to HOLLA (in the beginning) according to him he just wanted to get to know Ladawn instead of getting to know Kissi (my alias... once I realized he knew my government I knew he'd been collecting info from my sister. Now... after seeing him @ a couple events and getting to know him I finally after 3 months gave him my telephone number (as his FRIEND) after 6 months of chitchat'n we FINALLY made it OFFICIAL (we became a couple 05.09.2006)

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine