My Community Profile

FlorM
06/12/2011
california-long_beach
Re: Why we love Electra Cruises
All the Style Details
Posted: Aug 25, 2011

Yes, I could sent you pictures. They are on my shutterfly account. If I could get your email address...

All the Style Details
Posted: Aug 3, 2011

Congrats! We got married on the Athena 6/12/11...& everything turned out just beautiful. I was afrai...

All the Style Details
Posted: Mar 23, 2011

Thank you so very much for your help. Your invites are beautiful. I am doing a very simple invite, a...

All the Style Details
Posted: Mar 23, 2011

Oops I'm sorry didn't get a chance to reply to your ? earlier. Do not worry, I had the same concerns...

All the Style Details
Posted: Mar 17, 2011

Congrats! We r getting married on the Athena June 12,2011. I can't believe its only like 3 months aw...

All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 10, 2010

I was wondering if you went to the vendor/tasting fair already? I went in the summer and have mispla...

Re: June 2011 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Dec 1, 2010

Wow, that's great! I have just booked our Honeymoon at Sandals, Ocho Rios & we are so incredibly exc...

All the Style Details
Posted: Oct 7, 2010

Thank you so much. I did meet DJ Von at the vendor fair & he seemed nice.Just had not made up my min...

All the Style Details
Posted: Oct 6, 2010

How is it going? I can't believe how fast time goes by. How is your planning coming along? I'm dress...

Re: June 2011 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Jul 19, 2010

Girls, Do any of you know a good videographer, who will also do a photo montage slideshow during th...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine