My Community Profile

BlushingBride12
06/02/2012
indiana-indianapolis

Hello! I am 22 and getting married in 2012. My fiance and I have known each other since we were in middle school. We reconnected in high school in our school's marching band. At the time, I was dating someone else and did not realize he had feelings for me. We began dating in the heart of marching season in 2005 and have had wonderful ups and downs since then. We both share a love of music, travel, and theater. This May he took me to Europe for my college graduation and proposed to me in Ireland on the ocean coast the day before we came home. :)

In my spare time, I enjoy reading almost anything I can get my hands on, I finish books very quickly. I also thoroughly enjoy beginning to plan this wedding even though we have a little less than two years.

Right now, the wedding is in a jumbled mess in my wedding journal. Anything I read or advice I get from a friend goes in this notebook in no organized fashion. I'm finding how hard this really is!! The date is the only thing that is set. I'm having a hard time with the colors and flower choices. So any input is welcome!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine