My Community Profile

lissagettingmarried
09/16/2012
georgia-atlanta
New York
Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WAITING TIL 2012???
Your Season
Posted: Oct 13, 2010

I guess it's more common to have a 2012 date now than last year, but my FH and I are also planning a...

Re: Long engagement?
Just Engaged
Posted: Aug 26, 2010

Hello fellow student! My fiance and I got engaged about 6 months ago and we are in the same predica...

Re: Would you sign a pre-nup?
Just Engaged

I think signing a pre-nup is fine and I would, but I don't necessarily agree with your assessment an...

Re: Question about dresses
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More

My opinion about weddings has always been "you're paying for it; do what you want!" I think if you ...

Re: September 2011
Your Season
Posted: Jun 24, 2010

Another September 2011 bride here; I'm getting married on September 18 of 2011. (I didn't think of ...

Re: How old were you when you got engaged??
Just Engaged

I was 23 and my fiance was 24. We'll both be 24 and 25 in the next two weeks, and we'll be 25 and 2...

Re: Just engaged and I realize my fiancess ex wife still has her wedding page!
Just Engaged

Besides, if he has a reasonably common name, people will just assume that's another John Smith and l...

Re: I need some help, please...
Just Engaged

One thing I've realized is that it's difficult to figure out a budget before you've looked at some p...

Re: Wedding Date
Just Engaged

It depends on your crowd. My crowd wouldn't mind - well, most of them, because they don't really ce...

Re: More guests than fiance
Just Engaged

We have the same problem - at least ostensibly. Right now our "core essential" guest list of 50 peo...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine