My Community Profile

bkurtz
06/16/2012
minnesota-minneapolis
Re: He asked my dad!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Sep 4, 2010

I know! I was so so happy to find out that he had done that. It showed me what kind of man he really...

Tough time at cousin's wedding
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 22, 2010

I just wanted to share this to see if there is anyone else out there that might be dealing with the ...

Re: Trying not to be jealous...but its so hard!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 22, 2010

I'm sorry for the confusion...yes I am still in school (I am in my 3rd year of college, my BF just g...

Trying not to be jealous...but its so hard!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 17, 2010

So two more newly engaged couples to add to the six that are already engaged! All of these couples g...

Re: Money Matters
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

I know 200 is a lot. We really have no choice though, between the two of us we have 5 large families...

Money Matters
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

My boyfriend and I don't plan on getting engaged until we have a good chunk of change saved up. We w...

Re: Stressing over a silly thing...
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 11, 2010

I would say go for it! As long as you know for sure that this is the man you will be marrying and it...

Re: Living Together Before Marriage
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 28, 2010

I know for a fact that some churches in my area will not marry you if you have a child or if you liv...

Re: How young is too young?
Waiting for the Ring

Thanks for the advice. I say, live life to its fullest, and live it everyday. If your going to make ...

Re: How young is too young?
Waiting for the Ring

Well, I didn't mention the fact that I do not think we are too young (rather we wont be to young wh...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine