My Community Profile

Teedove
07/16/2012
louisiana-shreveport
Lancaster
Re: July 2011 preparations and any 2011 brides
Your Season
Posted: Aug 16, 2010

Colors are tangerine orange and white but the wedding is going to be in St Thomas, Virgin Islands on...

July 2011 preparations and any 2011 brides
Your Season
Posted: Aug 6, 2010

Ladies, I am 7/7/11 bride and I just wanted to know where are all the July 2011 brides, and all of t...

Re: Fall,2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Aug 5, 2010

Alright ladies, I am not fall but summer of 2011, 7/7/11...to be exact...I am getting married in St....

Re: outcomes of "cold feet"
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 31, 2010

Wow, just reading this post all the way through it started in the end af 2009, and in the middle of ...

Re: How did he Propose??
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 26, 2010

Well, we were best friends for about 1 1/2 years, we had talked to each other about everything....so...

Re: What is your main worry for the wedding day?
Your Season
Posted: Jul 23, 2010

That I will be sunburned in my pictures, I am getting married in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands. I am ...

Re: Hide the Tattoo
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Jul 4, 2010

This thought occurred to me about 3 weeks ago, and I started tripping....I have 5 tattoos of the 5, ...

Re: Ethnic/Black/Natural Hair
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Jul 4, 2010

Great to see more sisters going natural, I love it join a natural haircare forum, or look for a natu...

Re: True love is....
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 3, 2010

True love is......when you can't imagine your life without him True love is.....You always wonderin...

Re: Looking for July 2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Jul 3, 2010

Ladies I am July 7,2011....We are getting married in the Virgin Islands on Magens Bay Beach...He is ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine