My Community Profile

LineageBridal
04/23/2011
north_carolina-charlotte
This is a really special time for me. Not only am I recently engaged to my best friend but I'm beginning a venture into the entrepreneurial world. Six months ago I started an online boutique called Lineage Bridal. www.lineagebridal.com. Lineage is a haven for authentic designer gowns that you can purchase 30-70% off the retail price. I've been envisioning my dream gown since I was a little girl and now, being recently engaged, I will get the opportunity to walk down the aisle in my dream design. My fiance is my best friend, my partner in crime, my teammate forever. What I lack he makes up and vise verse. He reminds me everyday that we are a team. His love and support goes beyond anything I could ever ask for in a man. I've always envisioned the dream, Grant has given life to it. With him I am a better person, and I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with the man I love.
Grant and I will be wed at the Ritz Carlton in Uptown Charlotte, NC. It's a beautiful venue, with an urban garden that is sheltered by walls and a ceiling made of windows. We will share our vows in the middle garden surrounded by the city lights and will enjoy our reception with 135 guests amongst an indoor tree landscape. We have not decided upon colors but I imagine we will have lots of pale accents as it is the day before Easter. We have guests flying in from, literally all over the world. My fiance Grant is from England and my family resides in Michigan. We are blessed to have amazing friends that have become our family over the years here in Charlotte and look forward to celebrating amongst the ones we love the most!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine