My Community Profile

AshleyandSteve2011
08/05/2011
pennsylvania-pittsburgh
Im a pretty simple girl. Im a mother to an amazing 4 year old little boy. My fiance and I have known each other for years and one day reconnected on Facebook. We started talking and catching up and then started dating. He moved in and 2 months later proposed with the help of my son. It was early morning and we all had just woke up. My fiance said he had to run to the post office before work, I didnt think much of it. He then returned and said he forgot something for work. Then here comes my son walking down the hallway saying "Mommy, I have a special suprise for you." I didnt think anything of it, since he always has something for me but then I saw in his hand was a ribbon and as it dropped down the most beautiful diamond ring fall from it. Out came my fiance and got on one knee and asked if he could spend his life with me. As you can imgaine the tears started to pour out. So here I am, starting to plan my wedding to the most amazing man ever.
We are have a wedding weekend. We both wanted a night time wedding with lights and candles in the gazebo located in our hometown. Im getting a horse and carriage to pick me up take me to the gazebo. We both wanted something special so we are saying our own vows to each other.  We are then having a huge picnic the following day. DJ, dance floor, all that fun stuff.  We are very informal and wanted something to reflect our style. This is exactly what we want.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine