My Community Profile

Rin2313
Re: Anyone else unofficially engaged?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Sep 24, 2010

I was in the same situation as Alisha. My fiance proposed when we were young. My parents thought we...

Re: How did you meet your FH?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 14, 2010

We met when he started working at the grocery market I was working at. I had been working there for ...

Re: I need some help, please...
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 8, 2010

Planning a wedding depends a lot on what you and your fiance are going for. For example, looking to ...

Re: tatoos on bridesmaids
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jul 3, 2010

I just read through every single one of these posts. I find the topic interesting. As a disclaimer: ...

Re: too soon to start planning?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 2, 2010

I am in a similar situation. My fiance and I would rather wait to have the wedding that we want, not...

Re: How many BM are too many?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010

Everyone has a differnet situation. A friend of mine got married last year and she had 10 bridesmaid...

Re: Toasts

You could do one or two between each course of the meal, while plates are being cleared and served. ...

Re: Who else has had to fire bridesmaids??

I haven't asked/announced my wedding party yet because of this very thing! When my sister got marrie...

Re: Reception Music

I really like that idea of playing the music "through the ages"!!!! We decided on definitely having...

Re: MOH Dress For Busty Gal
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: May 24, 2010

Please, please, please choose a style that will allow her to wear a real bra if she is real busty. I...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine