My Community Profile

theoneandonly22
10/16/2011
tennessee-memphis
Re: Smackdown?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Nov 13, 2011

Thank you, Everyone! I truly am not so confused or unsure about what to do anymore. I have decided ...

Smackdown?
Posted: Oct 23, 2011

Hello! I'll try to make this quick. My fiancÚ and I originally planned to elope and have a receptio...

Reception later?
Posted: Sep 18, 2011

Hello! I was wondering if anyone thought it rude for two people to elope (even though most family a...

Do I need a DJ?
Your Season
Posted: Feb 5, 2011

I'm getting married soon, and having a cocktail reception. The reception will take place from 3pm-5...

Re: Hors D'Oeuvres Only Reception
All the Style Details
Posted: Nov 28, 2010

I am having the same type of reception with similar numbers. I am doing my wedding reception food t...

Re: Brother/Sister Dance (Need Help!)

I never even thought about that!!! My aunt introduced the Rocky Horror Picture Show to us about 8 ye...

Brother/Sister Dance (Need Help!)

Hello Everyone! I am getting married sext year, and I am completely happy. My father and I do not ...

Re: Share the details about your ring!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

Everyone's rings are BEAUTIFUL!!!Mine is a little larger than the picture shows, and I am unable to ...

Re: Walking down the aisle song
All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 10, 2010

I absolutely said "NO!!!" to walking down the aisle to a traditional song. That's just how I am. My...

Re: Color Crisis
All the Style Details
Posted: May 27, 2010

Thank you!I really do like purples and blues. I originally thought I would go with fall colors, but...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine