My Community Profile

Pocahontas626
06/26/2010
kentucky-louisville
Re: My fault?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: May 5, 2010

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if the angle he entered at last time worked better or what, bu...

My fault?
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: May 4, 2010

So everytime something goes wrong with my and FI's sexual relationship I feel it's my fault. For e...

Re: Lazy maid of honor? Or am I out of line?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

I don't think it's unreasonable for a MOH to help you out. I just think it's unreasonable to expect ...

Re: The Knot boards....
NWR (Not Wedding Related)

haha nice to know.Weight Loss Goals: -Start date- 4/15/10 -Goal Weight-140 lbs-Start Weight- 173 lbs...

I don't expect free labor. I just think that the most important woman in your life should be willing...

I agree it's definitely not required. I wouldn't ask someone to be my maid of honor based on their o...

Re: Sex without the pill, is GREAT!!
Sex & Your Relationship

same thing happened to me. I didn't notice how high my libido was until i got on the pill, stopped c...

a girl like that needs a swift kick in the @ss haha. don't worry, i'm not doing anything "frowned up...

Posted: May 3, 2010

I completely understand that harsh advice is sometimes needed. Some people definitely need it lol. ...

The Knot boards....
Posted: May 1, 2010

is the WORST website I've ever been to. The wedding woes section is a joke. The girls in there are s...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine